Driving Central America & South America.

Trip Reports, Driving Advice, Photos and More!

Hot waterfall in guatemala

Tcat Left 2
4 replies [Go to the last post ]
Tcat Right 2
robertdjung's picture

I talk about this in my travel notes, but outside of Rio Dulce there's a hot waterfall that you have to check out. Take the road on the north side of the lake out towards el Paraiso, and there will be the park on the right. Just across the street from the park is a hotel $$, and a restaurant that overlooks the lake. Round up some friends at the waterfall and head over there for some cold gallo beer!

Tress's picture

[QUOTE=robertdjung;694]I talk about this in my travel notes, but outside of Rio Dulce there's a hot waterfall that you have to check out. Take the road on the north side of the lake out towards el Paraiso, and there will be the park on the right. Just across the street from the park is a hotel $$, and a restaurant that overlooks the lake. Round up some friends at the waterfall and head over there for some cold gallo beer![/QUOTE]

Hey Robert that sounds really cool and thanks so much for the info, cuz im sure we wont hear about these things otherwise.:cool:

robertdjung's picture

no prob! I'll keep posting spots as i think of them.

there is a bus that makes trips out there, but with the truck we could go to the hotel / restaurant and hang out afterward. Well worth it.

ceruleanjet123's picture
ceruleanjet123 (not verified)

ya,You can see the beauty of waterfall from the nearest place of it...It will give you pleasure from bus too...

ceruleanjet123's picture
ceruleanjet123 (not verified)

It's really cool.It gives much more pleasure than anything else...And you can see it from any nearest place...