Driving Central America & South America.

Trip Reports, Driving Advice, Photos and More!

looking to caravan with folks

Tcat Left 2
11 replies [Go to the last post ]
Tcat Right 2
ryder's picture

Hi I am riding my motorcycle from canada to panama in late sept/early oct. I am hoping to caravan with a few people that may be travelling at the same time. If anyone is interested please email me.

thanks

Jim

globalhobo's picture

Hi!
We're heading south in a campervan in November from Washington State. If you haven't left by then, we'd love to caravan!

mattyp's picture

[QUOTE=globalhobo;591]Hi!
We're heading south in a campervan in November from Washington State. If you haven't left by then, we'd love to caravan![/QUOTE]
We'd be into caravaning with you guys as well. My family and I hope to leave from Vancouver in the middle or late October. Does this work at all?

globalhobo's picture

Hi - that would be great but the timing isn't ideal. We get married Oct. 25 in Hawaii and we'll be leaving for c.a. around Nov 10th or so. how long and where you planning to go?

Keef's picture

Ontario?

Hi, I'm planning on leaving from southern Ontario (Brantford) on Sept 13. I'll be going right across the US from New York to L.A. then heading down through to panama [B]and beyond[/B].

robertdjung's picture

Awesome thread, you all. A caravan is both hard, but fun. The best part about CA travel is that you keep running into the same people. I highly suggest a "loose" caravan!

ryder's picture

I wish I could wait for november before i go but I willbe leaving BC at the end of sept. if your plans change let me know.

glennn1's picture

Hey Jim,

I am getting my 500xl honda regestered tomorrow because I was planning on going to Costa Rica this fall !!!! Saftey in numbers etc!

I have been as far as El Salvador before but with my car !

Lets talk !

Glenn

glennn1's picture

Jim , by the way I live on west coste, (Red Bluff, CA)

Glenn

mattyp's picture

Driving to Costa Rica in October.

My family and I are driving down to Costa Rica in October. We live in Saskatoon and hope to be on the west coast by the 10th of October to leave from Vancouver. Does that fit in at all?

Sunwoman6's picture

Hey, Folks!
We're on Cape Cod and would love to trail along with someone. Safety in numbers. I've been told my best bet is Brownsville Tx as an entry to Mexico. We were leaving around Xmas but can go sooner if we get something set up. We're driving a van so would prefer to map out cheap accomodations and possibly sleep in the van a few of the nights. Will have the pooch with us. We stay in Panama all winter each year and come back to Cape Cod in Apr or May. We'll fly home and leave the beast in Panama for our use there. Love to hear from anyone interested in hooking up.

ceruleanjet123's picture
ceruleanjet123 (not verified)

Hi,I am sorry but I have no any idea about it.I can help you more if you wants to have the private jet for the trip.

[URL=http://www.ceruleanjet.com][/URL]