Driving Central America & South America.

Trip Reports, Driving Advice, Photos and More!

Looking for female travel partner

Tcat Left 2
2 replies [Go to the last post ]
Tcat Right 2
everblake's picture

For many months a group of friends and I have been planning a trip to Central America. We will be driving from Southern California down to Panama and back up in about 4 months time. We will be leaving at the fifth of January and getting back to the states around the first of May. Recently the one other girl that was coming received a job offer and decided to take the job. So now the group is myself and three guys and I would really like to have another girl come too! We are all seasoned travelers that speak an acceptable amount of Spanish including one Mexican native who speaks fluent Spanish. We will be traveling pretty cheaply (camping out when possible, driving our own vehicle, staying at budget hotels). We are all planning on bringing around $4000 but more would obviously make your trip more comfortable. All plans and preparations have been made and we have already bought group camping gear and most of the other equipment necessary. All you need is personal camping gear, travel clothes, and a sense of adventure! Previous travel experience is preferred but a stong, confident woman who wants to explore and have a great time is welcome too. If you are interested please respond.:eek:

robertdjung's picture

just to clarify for the readers, it's 3 guys 1 female going right now, correct?

And just as an aside there are lots of people you can meet along the way that will hop on for a few days, or a week. Longer isn't usually likely since iteneraries are different, but don't forget that!

everblake's picture

correct, three dudes and me. if we can't find another woman before we leave, we'll certainly give some solo travelers a break from the chicken buses.